Energy is Everywhere
When we’re aware of our power and energy source, we open our heart to fresh opportunities. Every action we take connects us to outcomes that were not available before.
As we enter the eighth month of 2022, there are choices and decisions to make at every turn and intersection we face. We are being tested in how we show up in the world right now. We can …
- Choose to become aware that we live on an abundant and beautiful planet or stay with the pain and suffering in life.
- Judge, blame and tear each other down or create what we need most.
- Create ways to lift each other up or stay divided and constantly try to win the fight.
- Listen to the waves crashing on the sea shore or only hear the criticism of our internal dialogue.
- Stay in never-ending stories of problems and challenges or focus on heart-blowing opportunities.
- Stuff ourselves with more and more material things or become aware of our enough.
Why are choices so foundational right now? Because they make a difference in the quality of our existence.
It’s Always A Choice of Energy
We can choose to bury how we really feel or talk openly about our feelings without making assumptions or projecting our beliefs on someone else. The more open we are to explore and consider alternative ideas, views and possibilities, the less stress we carry.
This is all possible in all aspects of life. Imagine having more open dialogue every day and even laughing more at the lightness of being.
There is a lot of talk these days about authenticity, transparency and vulnerability. But until we practice it with ourselves, it remains talk. Whatever beliefs we hold create the destination of thought and our day-to-day reality. And yet, there is also a physical reality we need to be increasingly aware of.
It’s not like we can snap your fingers and transform our physical reality with a thought. A new car or world won’t magically appear at our front door. It requires conscious effort, choice, intention, and the flow of pure energy.
The question is: do we choose to experience today with frustration, anger, sadness, hurt, determination, curiosity, love or awe?